Monday, March 26, 2007

The Family Get Together

Here are some pictures of everyone hanging out after the blessing. It was good to be with everyone again. We missed Ben though.

Ryan and LaCee
Jared
Gary's Get Sexy Book. He puts it by the weights in the basement to help remind him why he's doing what he's doing! :)
Brianna
Darren, Susan, Dave(standing), Heather, Mary Ann, Rose
Heather
Dad
Luke....I told him to smile, and this is the look I got.
Mary Ann, Kevin, Ethan, Dad, Luke, Mom - the walk home from church
Grandma and Grandpa Bartholomew
Rose
Ami
Jake locked outside the sliding door.

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love the one of Jake!

Rose said...

Those are some fun pictures. Thanks, Tracie.

Delene said...

We have a great bunch that we call family!

JEFE said...

what a great bunch that you call family! thats exactly what I was about to say! Pretty close to perfect , wouldn't you say?

Katie said...

you had one thing missing!!! ME! haha. ummm maybe i can marry your brother... the one on the mission.. when he gets home of course. :) i love your family!