Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where's Waldo?

This last week for FHE we did something really fun. The leaders in our branch dressed up and went and hid in the mall. They were dressed up so good. No one was even able to find one of them. When you found them you had to get their signature. I wish I had a picture of what they looked like normally so you could see the difference.

He was found in foot locker, stocking shelves. I've never seen him without hair. She was in Barnes and Noble in the coffee shop reading a book. I had to walk by her and stare at her several times before I dared go talk to her and get her signature. She normally has black hair.
Camo guy was found in Barnes and Nobel browsing. He was pretty easy to find. The lady in scrubs was never found. She said she was in Sears shopping. She looks completely different. The next lady was found with her husband (the cowboy) outside a dressing room trying on clothes. He sat in the chair outside the dressing room like a typical bored guy waiting for his wife to try on clothes. The mustache is painted on.
He was pretty easy to find. He had his grandson in a stroller pushing him around the halls of the mall. She was in Victoria's Secret folding underwear. It was awesome. The boys didn't dare go in there to get her signature.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That looks like fun...

Delene said...

You have awesome leaders to get dressed up like that and then go to the mall! Sounds like a really fun activity.

Rose said...

That does look like a lot of fun. Our YW and YM are doing that next week for a combined activity. They asked me to ask Dave to be one of the people giving signatures, but I might go instead because I just got called to be the Assistant Young Women's camp director in our ward.

Tracie said...

Rose you should totally do it. It's so fun!! I recommend working in Victoria's. They'll never find you.

Anonymous said...

hey 13.. just letting you know that I updated

~~ Jefe