Sunday, March 11, 2007

A night in Rexburg

I got out of school early last Friday because of parent-teacher conferences so I decided to go to Rexburg for a visit. I went and got my hair cut. Of course I had to go visit the ladies at ARTCO. It was mother's weekend and they needed extra help on Saturday, so they asked me if I would come in and work, so I just stayed in Rexburg for the night and worked Saturday morning.

I watched "Cat in the Hat" with the boys. It was fun. Jake sat through most of the movie. And every time the screen would change so you couldn't see the dog anymore he would put is hands out and say "Where go?" It was really cute. Ethan was sick. He offered to let me come sleep with him in his bed. He's nice like that. And Kevin just imitated Thing 1 and Thing 2...jumping on couches etc.
Jacob and Ethan fighting over the buzz lightyear toy.
Jacob eating M&M's out of my hand. I held my had out so he could grab them and instead, he just dove down and started eating them right out of my hand. It was cute!

2 comments:

Delene said...

What fun!

Rose said...

Can you come and entertain my kids for a Friday evening? You're a good aunt.