What do you think of moving the white fence out in front? Is it cute, or too cheesy? It's not attached yet...just propped up, so be honest. Doesn't it look so much better without all the straw too??
Monday, March 26, 2007
Yard Work (cont.)
Saturday before I left for Utah, I had a couple of really nice friends, Matt, Gina, and Dave, come and help me do some work on the yard. I'm getting close to being ready to plant grass. I show you these pictures because I want your opinion. I took out the garden boxes because I think it will give me more planting room.
Before
after
What do you think of moving the white fence out in front? Is it cute, or too cheesy? It's not attached yet...just propped up, so be honest. Doesn't it look so much better without all the straw too??
Jeff helped me get rid of most of the annoying stone that was in the front yard. I left a stepping path to the car port but got rid of the rest. I like it lots better. Now if I can just get some grass to grow. I also moved more dirt over there to help bury the roots from the pine tree.
What do you think of moving the white fence out in front? Is it cute, or too cheesy? It's not attached yet...just propped up, so be honest. Doesn't it look so much better without all the straw too??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you already know this, but i like the picket fence around your garden-to-be. just how you have it; don't move it down more like matt said. (what does he know, really?) lemme know when you want some more help. i'm here for ya, kid.
To give a really good opinion I think I would have to see it in person.
I like the fence around the garden, too. I do like it better without the straw and the boxes. Good job, guys!
I think the fence gives more definition to the garden area! I like it!
Post a Comment