Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Friends

I've had a lot of really cool adventures the last little while with my cool friends here in Idaho Falls, so I thought I would post a few pictures of them so you can see just how cool they are


Cameron - Mesa FallsCallie - Fall Creek Waterfall
Jason - Mesa Falls
Gina, Tracie, Jeff - Union Falls (a15 mile hike)

Lisa - Mesa Falls (She's our travel agent - the one who plans all our adventures)
Gina - After our hike to Fall Creek
Jeff - I think this was during lunch at Mesa Falls
Brooke - Mesa Falls

5 comments:

the ginabean said...

Wow...such beautiful pictures! And such COOL friends! -If you thought that was fun, just you wait...we've got the whole summer ahead of us!!!

Rose said...

That looks like a fun place to go. Where is it?

Delene said...

Great friends and good pictures. Darren took us up to Mesa Falls one day. Pretty cool!

Rose said...

I want to go to Mesa Falls. The background is so pretty, you guys look like you are posing for professional pictures.

Anonymous said...

you have the coolest most bestest friends in tha whole entire world