Last time I was home, I said something about my softball team. And I think it was Susan that said "You're on a softball team? Why isn't it on your blog?" So Susan, here it is. Here is a picture of Brooke, Gina and I after one of our softball games. They weren't very happy to be posing for a picture because we lost the game and they were in a hurry to get home. But here it is anyway! It is a lot of fun. I miss playing softball all the time.
4 comments:
nice. i didn't think I looked all that unhappy...but you, as my friend, say "that's not a happy gina face." i guess i was tired...and it was getting late. i heart softball!
Softball is fun. I'm not very good, but I enjoy it when I do play. (Which is next to never)
The Three Muskateers!
sorry couldn't be there for the games that week. It was killing me not to be there. But thats what vacation hours are for right? ;) ~~27
Post a Comment