Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lunch Date


Every Tuesday and Thursday my friend Gina also has to drive to Rexburg to work. Her office is just on the other side of my parking lot and we have the same lunch hour, so we pull out a blanket and have a picnic lunch together. On Thursday Gina had a little problem with her yogurt. She opened it up and it exploded all over her. It's just funny of all the places to land it landed like big juicy buggers under her nose. We laughed for a long time, and fortunately she has given me permission to post this picture.

3 comments:

the ginabean said...

SICK! -Really, I didn't give you permission to post this...I finally agreed to let you do it after I figured you'd post it regardless of what I said. That's pretty sick. I'm pretty sure I'll never buy Shrek yogurt again. On the positive side, my hair really is getting long!!!

Rose said...

A picnic lunch sounds fun.

Delene said...

Great lunch!