Just some fun photos of friends and family!
Curtains look good! Ethan still doesn't look to happy to be near a dog. Our dog, Belle, has gone to a happier place in heaven.
That looks good; how long have you had them? I guess it's been a LONG time since I've been inside your house, eh?So last night's game was fun. It wasn't so bad afterwards as I thought it was gonna be. Not bad at all, actually.I think we should go to this wonderful Mexican restaurant you speak of...
Looks like something that would be on HGTV. Quite stylin'...
They look great, Tracie. You are awesome. Mom, I didn't know Belle died. That's sad. What happened?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Curtains look good! Ethan still doesn't look to happy to be near a dog. Our dog, Belle, has gone to a happier place in heaven.
That looks good; how long have you had them? I guess it's been a LONG time since I've been inside your house, eh?
So last night's game was fun. It wasn't so bad afterwards as I thought it was gonna be. Not bad at all, actually.
I think we should go to this wonderful Mexican restaurant you speak of...
Looks like something that would be on HGTV. Quite stylin'...
They look great, Tracie. You are awesome. Mom, I didn't know Belle died. That's sad. What happened?
Post a Comment