Ever since I moved into my house Susan has told me that I should get rid of all the cement. Well, I found out the other day that I could rent a jackhammer for only $30, so I got rid of part of it. I am planning on expanding my garden. Depending on how rocky it is underneath though...It might just be more grass.

Before

During

After
It took almost 5 hours to do this much. And next weekend the Elders Quorum is coming to help haul it all away. :)
8 comments:
You rock, Tracie! You can take on a jackhammer.
By the way, your grass looks so nice. It's beautiful. Last time I was there it was before you bought the house, and there wasn't beautiful grass like that. You are awesome.
Do you feel like you are still shaking? I noticed how good your grass looks, too. Thanks for updating.
You look GOOD with a jackhammer! Really...very tough.
What a woman! Way to go.
i think your yard looks GREAT! so cool. you're my hero. strong woman you are!
Susan took the words right out of my mouth/computer! I'm impressed!!
(Pat C.)
That is some bright purple, my friend! I like it.
PS I want to get my bday pics from you, seeing how I left my camera at home...maybe email 'em to me when you get the chance? Thanks!
Post a Comment