Anyway, here are some cute shots.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial Weekend
I spent Memorial weekend with the Clarks. It was quite fun. Of course there was a famous Clark BBQ. This time they even reached out and invited their neighbors. I'm sure it was Susan, because we know how Darren feels about social activities. The rain broke just long enough for us to grill and play a little Lightning. It rocked!
Anyway, here are some cute shots.
Ethan is learning to ride his bike without training wheels. Can you see the fear on his face. Kevin was nice enough to continue helping him when I gave up. Then Darren came out and took his turn.
Jake on the skateboard. I tried to get him to stand on it, but he wouldn't. It was really cute when he was standing and pushing himself along.
A miracle happened. Susan's boys got close to an animal. Jake didn't leave Rusty's side for very long. He even got to hold the leash for a while.
Ethan and Rusty.
Anyway, here are some cute shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute kids! I still want to kidnap Jake...
Thanks again for the grandkid photos, Tracie!!! These are great.
Cute pictures. Someday I want to come to one of those Clark BBQs.
i miss the bbq's!!!! i miss you all more but what i miss the most is the bbq's with you. i feel like i should be there... doesn't it feel like somethings missing...
Post a Comment