Just some fun photos of friends and family!
From the pictures of the grass I was just bragging about, it looks like the snow did not last. It was cold here, too, on May 1st, but no snow stuck to the ground.
Boo for snow in May! However...today is a beautiful day! I LOVE it when Spring acts like Spring here in IF!
WHAT?!?!?!? SNOW???? YUCK!!!!!
haha. that seems to remind me of alaska...and strangely utah...lame.
Ah yes--spring in Idaho (although this year it's been the same in Utah).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
From the pictures of the grass I was just bragging about, it looks like the snow did not last. It was cold here, too, on May 1st, but no snow stuck to the ground.
Boo for snow in May! However...today is a beautiful day! I LOVE it when Spring acts like Spring here in IF!
WHAT?!?!?!? SNOW???? YUCK!!!!!
haha. that seems to remind me of alaska...and strangely utah...lame.
Ah yes--spring in Idaho (although this year it's been the same in Utah).
Post a Comment