Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Candy





While I was living with the Clarks it was always fun to help Susan make Christmas candy every year to hand out to the neighbors. I didn't want the tradition to die, so I spent the day in Rexburg today making candy. It was a lot of fun...but a lot of work. We didn't finish, because by 8:00 p.m. I had had enough of it....and my back was starting to really hurt, and Susan was feeling a little queasy! But we divided up the goods, and each have some to finish wrapping tomorrow....or whenever we get around to doing it! Here are some pictures of the day!

12 comments:

Susan said...

You're a quick blogger. We did a good job, didn't we?

Mary Ann said...

Yummy

Delene said...

I want some!

Rose said...

I really want some, too.

Susan said...

Maybe we'll bring some to our Christmas party.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How did you do your pretzels and candy cane/stick? What caramel recipe do you use?

Anonymous said...

Good job! Looks yummy.

Rose said...

I love the picture of Ethan.

Anonymous said...

Are we going to see any of you around the Christmas holidays? You are always welcome, you know!

Tracie said...

Pat, We just rolled the candy canes in chocolate and then sprinkled them with nuts. The pretzels we rolled in white chocolate and sprinkled them with crushed up candy cane. I used the caramel recipe from the Better Homes and Garden's recipe.

Curtis and Shandy said...

Is Susan pregnant?

Susan said...

No, Susan is not pregnant. But, thanks for asking, Shandy.