Monday, December 25, 2006
Christmas Morning
Christmas morning I woke up at 7:00 am to talk to Andy on the phone. It was good to talk to him. He has a slight accent, but sounds good. The family wouldn' t let me speak spanish with him for very long. He does a pretty good job with the language. Ben told us that if we didn't stop speaking Spanish he would start speaking Spanish too, and the only Spanish he knows is swear words. Then we waited for LaCee to come from Cedar before we opened the presents. We all got spoiled. Santa sure is nice to us!!!
Ryan and Ben wrestling.
Mom yawning!
Dad in "HIS" chair with his computer. He gets angry when I'm here because he has to share his chair.
A self portrait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tracie, i'm not going to lie...that picture of you is a little scary...but i still love you!
She can be scary at times.
I think you guys needed a few kids there to liven things up.
Darren offered to let her take Ethan but she refused.
Post a Comment