Saturday, December 02, 2006

Friday Night Fun

This last Friday my friends and I went down to one of the neighboring towns for a joint YSA activity. It was pretty interesting. The food was good.....but we didn't stay for the party after. We decided to go home and party there. We were going to go to a movie, but the next show didn't start until 10:30, and we're too old to be going to shows at that time of night...so we watched Elf at my friends' apartment. We all slept through most of the movie. Oops. I guess it's a good thing we didn't pay $8 to have a nap at the theater. Here are some pictures of my friends. I'm sure they won't mind if I post them :)Gina
Jefe
Brooke
Me

3 comments:

Susan said...

Ya'll look like a partying bunch!

Delene said...

Social Life! MY, my! Party, party, party!

Rose said...

You gotta get your sleep sometime.