Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Fun

For family home evening a couple weeks ago we went and put up Christmas lights at one of the old folks homes here in IF. It was fun, but freezing cold. Above is a picture of me with some of my good friends here in IF, Back: Gina, Me Front: Lisa, Janel, Brooke
Janel and I pretending to put up lights. We just felt cool being on the ladder.
It's true, I do have a roommate. No one believes me because she's never home when they come over, but here is a picture of her. She's great!
Our Branch Christmas party was a formal event. It was lots of fun. Here's a picture of Me, Brooke, Gina, and Lisa.

6 comments:

Delene said...

Looks like lots of fun....are some of your pictures missing?

Tracie said...

There should be four pictures. They all show up on my computer

Rose said...

A formal party sounds kind of fun. It's fun to get dressed up sometimes.

Delene said...

Only three show up on my computer. I would like to see the formal picture.

Susan said...

Is that your black velvet dress?

Mary Ann said...

cool