I guess they've had it pretty rough since I left. The girls they hired to take my place have been real flaky. One of them decided just to not show up to work for three days....so needless to say she no longer works there. My supervisor said that she wanted me to come back. I told her it might would be fun to come back up during the summer, but that it would have to be worth it for me to drive everyday. She told me that she could start me at the same wages that I ended at. Then a couple days later she sent me an email with an "official offer of employment". What do I do????!! It would be nice to have some extra money...maybe I could buy a piano. But then I wonder if it would be worth it to give up my free time for the summer. Any suggestions???
Saturday, January 20, 2007
ARTCO
I stopped in to visit my friends at ARTCO the other day when I was in Rexburg. It was so good to see them. I rode up with Jessie, so I just waited around ARTCO until she was ready to come back home. While I waited, I started helping them put together some notepads for Valentine's Day, hauled some stuff up from warehouse, and counted paper. In the back room I found this poster: A big round circle that says "Bang head here!!"


I guess they've had it pretty rough since I left. The girls they hired to take my place have been real flaky. One of them decided just to not show up to work for three days....so needless to say she no longer works there. My supervisor said that she wanted me to come back. I told her it might would be fun to come back up during the summer, but that it would have to be worth it for me to drive everyday. She told me that she could start me at the same wages that I ended at. Then a couple days later she sent me an email with an "official offer of employment". What do I do????!! It would be nice to have some extra money...maybe I could buy a piano. But then I wonder if it would be worth it to give up my free time for the summer. Any suggestions???
I guess they've had it pretty rough since I left. The girls they hired to take my place have been real flaky. One of them decided just to not show up to work for three days....so needless to say she no longer works there. My supervisor said that she wanted me to come back. I told her it might would be fun to come back up during the summer, but that it would have to be worth it for me to drive everyday. She told me that she could start me at the same wages that I ended at. Then a couple days later she sent me an email with an "official offer of employment". What do I do????!! It would be nice to have some extra money...maybe I could buy a piano. But then I wonder if it would be worth it to give up my free time for the summer. Any suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do it! That extra job doesn't come easy. What will you do with all that time anyway. Think of the fun stuff you could buy, like a piano! Where else would the money come from??? (But you could also add some to savings!) Just tell them you need time off occasionally!
Think of it this way...you work in the AM and afternoon and you have the early evening hours off to work on you yard. Not to mention that you have the extra money to work on your yard with.
I agree. Do it. You won't always get that chance. Most people work all year round, anyway. But of course, that's part of the reason we become teachers. Right?
Post a Comment