I guess since Darren and Susan can't update right now, I will post pictures from last weekend. We got together at their house and had a Chocolate fountain, and cheese fondue. It was tons of fun. Then we played games and had a sleepover. My favorite combo was the pretzels in the chocolate, and then at the end we got Ritz crackers, spread some peanut butter, and dipped them in the chocolate. That was tasty. We also had strawberries, pineapple and marshmallows. MMM Good. My favorite thing in the cheese was the ham. We also had bread, pineapple, and pretzels for that too. Don't you all wish you lived closer so you could come party with us??
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Chocolate Fountain and Fondue
I guess since Darren and Susan can't update right now, I will post pictures from last weekend. We got together at their house and had a Chocolate fountain, and cheese fondue. It was tons of fun. Then we played games and had a sleepover. My favorite combo was the pretzels in the chocolate, and then at the end we got Ritz crackers, spread some peanut butter, and dipped them in the chocolate. That was tasty. We also had strawberries, pineapple and marshmallows. MMM Good. My favorite thing in the cheese was the ham. We also had bread, pineapple, and pretzels for that too. Don't you all wish you lived closer so you could come party with us??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Bananas are the best!he
TVI won't let Jared see this. He will want to buy a chocolate fountain. The only wedding receptions that he willing goes to are ones with a chocolat fountain.
You guys are always having a party. I want to come.
Yeah, we would have loved to come, but we didn't get invited! Ha Ha, that's a "Darren" comment. :)
Seriously, though, that sounds yummy and fun!
Well, Jon and Kristi are open to lending it out for receptions, so you should just borrow it whenever you go to a reception. Then you could have a chocolate fountain at every reception.
Oh, and what does TVI mean?
Did you go skiing Saturday?
Rose.. nope she didn't. She was sick all weekend. Would have been interesting to watch her crosscountry ski up the bunnyhill.
I thought I was being sneaky staying out of this picture until I took a look at the reflection in the window. Sheesh. Can't catch a break.
Hey, sneaky Jeff! Where's your blog??
I didn't even notice you in the window until you said something. It's true Rose I spent the weekend at home sleeping mostly. My friends promised me they would go again though.
We actually did have some bananas too. They were really good in the chocolate.
are you going to update or what?
Who are you to talk Mary Ann??!!
Post a Comment