I had the opportunity to hang out at Mary Ann's house for a few days over break. We decided to make fruit smoothies one night. As I was pouring the shakes into the glass all of the shake came bursting out and spilled all over. Fortunately I was pouring over the sink so I didn't have too big a mess to clean up. They were tasty shakes. I guess that's what really counts!
5 comments:
The shakes looked yummy. Is that where you spent New Years Eve?
Jeff's going to wonder about your culinary skills! The shakes look good though!
Do you have a recipe to share?
I would like the recipe, too. I saw some chocolate syrup sitting on the counter. Anything with that has to be good.
No recipe. Just kind of throw things together. The one shown has vanilla ice cream, frozen strawberries, orange juice, almond extract (Jared's idea) and a banana and ice.
I did make a chocolate shake for CC. It had vanilla ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup, and of course ice.
Post a Comment