I'm getting all sorts of harassment about not posting so here goes. I don't have a picture to put on yet. I need to find the cord to my camera, so I'll post a poem I found. It's written by 27....whoever that is.
Waiting for the Bus
There are times in life when we are all waiting for the bus.
Sometimes we miss it, admit it, in that instant we might cuss.
The driver stopping at his stop taking the passengers to their various destinations.
When in life there is only one stop, one chance, one driver, one realization
We must do what it takes to be on time
When that driver pulls up with His bus, we must be in line.
Because there is only one stop, one driver, one time,
for all of us to be in line.
Don't be the ones that he can see in the rearview as he pulls away from the stop
it will hurt him to see you.
You have a chance. Are you going to take it?
If opportunity knocks, will you hear it?
So lets analyze this poem. What do you think it means???
2 comments:
You better be ready when the Savior comes!
I didn't know you were an English teacher. I think it means you need to be ready for all things. Take oppurtunities when they come.
Post a Comment