Sunday, January 07, 2007
Darren's Art Show
So Darren has some work displayed in the faculty art show up at the university, so we decided to go up Friday night see the show and then hang out with them for a while. He did a great job. All the people that were looking at the same time as us really liked his work as well.
After we got done at the art show, we went to Craigo's for some pizza. Jeff and I were almost broadsided by a truck that didn't see us along side of him and went to pass the car in front of him in a hurry. But thanks to Jeff's mad drivings skills we weren't touched. I was shaking for a while after though. While at Craigo's, Jeff started swinging Kevin on his arm. When he got done, Kevin said "You should go to the circus" When we asked him why, he said "You could be a ride there. That's fun!" It was pretty funny.
After dinner Jon and Darren decided to help the waitress by stacking the glasses to make it easier for her to carry them. Aren't they nice?
We then headed over to Susan and Darren's to play some cards. As we were leaving, Jeff opened the door for me as he usually does, and I leaned over to unlock his door. When I looked up, he was no where to be found. Then I see his hands on the hood of the car as he's pulling himself up off the ground. It was pretty slick, and he ate it big time. I couldn't help but laugh, and made him pose for a picture. I still laugh now, just thinking about it. He's okay though. No harm done...except maybe his ego. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It sounds like a fun night. I would love to go out for pizza.
I want to go out for pizza, too. But, Jeff! That picture is worse than the one I posted!
Yeh, and to make him get back down on the cold ground for a picture, I would say you owe him one.
So... Who's Jeff?? Carl
Tracie,you need to update!
Post a Comment