Sunday, March 11, 2007
Enrichment
If any of you are looking for great ideas for an Enrichment activity, I've got one. We were trying to plan the RS Birthday Party. I was in charge of entertainment, so as a joke I told the EQP that we would like the Elders Quorum to tell us how the RS had affected their lives.....and we wanted them to share it with us in either song or interpretive dance. He started laughing and said okay. I was shocked that he would say yes, so I decided to let them really do it. It was so funny!! Here are some pictures to document the evening.
Background music while we ate dinner. They also served us dinner. (This guy was actually in my ward at Snow)
The Relief Society Centerpiece. We each got one of the roses after.
One of the interpretive dances.
Another interpretive dance.
Opening "exercises".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the opening "exercises!"
I think guys in a singles ward are a lot more willing to do things like that than after they get married.
I agree....for the birthday party we split everyone up by their birthday months and everyone brought three items that described themselves and a baby picture and then we tried to guess who it was it was alot of fun
That would be a lot of fun. The theme for ours was "purse"onality. We brought our purses and while we were eating, they called out some things. If you had it in your purse, you pulled it out and raised it up first, and then you won a prize. I won a prize for having an address book in my purse. It was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment