Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A different Chukar's game


You've probably already seen on Susan's and Darren's blogs that we went to a Chukar's game but a couple of nights before they were here, I went with some free tickets from the city library. As a joke Jeff and I were putting people's names in for the little games they play between innings. Well we put my name in the game called "Hillbilly Horseshoes" It is where you take toilet seats and toss them like horseshoes around a toilet bowl plunger. We laughed pretty good when they called my name....and even harder when I won! I almost got a ringer with the toilet seat. It was the closest either of us had ever seen anyone get with the game. It was funny. I won a t-shirt from one of the local radio stations and a cd case. We put Susan's name in the night they were there, but unfortunately her name didn't get called.

4 comments:

Rose said...

That is really funny. I wish I could have been there. I'm so glad you won, but couldn't the prize have been something like a TV, i-pod, or even a car?

Rose said...

And, are you playing against all guys? Way to show them who could win!

Delene said...

You didn't tell us that story this weekend. Congratulations!!

the ginabean said...

That's hilarious!