I had three weddings to go to this weekend. The Idaho Falls temple has been closed for cleaning and since this was the first weekend after, it was a pretty busy one. I only have pictures from one of my friends' weddings - Briant and Melissa

Brooke, Chris, Me, and Gina waiting for them to come out of the temple.

The happy couple

All of us with the happy couple!
3 comments:
It looks like a beautiful day for a wedding.
I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy birthday, Feliz Cumpleanos? Hey, remember how we had that conversation once totally in spanish, well, I tried yesterday with my brother and to say the least, it didn't go as well. Who knows how to say address anyway!! (I certainly didn't!)(and still don't :))
this is fern (carries sis-in-law)- my bro-in-law is a bishop at the college- bishop russ bishop, do you know him? he had a big barbeque at his house in idaho falls on the 4th of july. -just thought you might. looks like you are having a fun, busy summer!
Post a Comment