I celebrated another year this past week. It was over all a pretty good day. It started off with a softball game. I'm coaching a city league softball team for girls 13 -14 years old. It's a lot of fun. Anyway, they won their game so that was a great start to a great day.
Then my brother Gary and his family were in Idaho Falls so they stopped by to see the house and take me out to lunch.
After that I went home and finished a book that I had to return to the library. It's a good one too..."Finding Faith" I don't remember who it's by. Susan will know.
After that, I went out to dinner with a bunch of friends. There are three of us in my branch that have the same birthday, so we all got together for dinner. They even had a cake there for us.

This is only half the party. I didn't know most of the other half, so I didn't post them.

Us blowing out the candles

When we left the restaurant, my bag was stuffed to the rim will all the cards and such I got from my friends. And the mints that I took off the table at the restaurant. Our waitress but a huge handful down in front of me. No one else wanted them, so I took them.

Friday I went to the nursery and bought flowers for my yard. Thanks Mom and Dad!! That was their gift to me.

I also went and got a full body massage....a gift from my new roommate. It was my first one, and it felt FABULOUS!!
So as you can tell...I had a pretty good day! Thanks everyone!!
5 comments:
Did you get your flowers planted???
Happy Birthday, Tracie! Three people with the same birthday. That's pretty cool. I love the flowers that you chose. They are very pretty.
Actually, I don't remember who wrote that book but it's a good one. Happy birthday! Glad it was a great one.
Happy Birthday Tracie!!! I'm glad it was a great day.
Sounds like a terrific day. -I got my first full-body massage last year for my birthday...I SO wish that massages could fit into my budget!
Post a Comment