Monday, July 21, 2008

Game On!

Several others have this up..... I thought it sounded like fun so I'm going to play too!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or more) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing (but you don't have to) and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Delene said...

I remember the day the dog took a bite of your butt cheek! And I also remember the bike crash that took you and Mary Ann to the emergency room!

Rose said...

I remember when you broke your arm on the swing set. That makes you sound like you have had an accident prone life with Mom and I's comments.

the ginabean said...

Oh...SO many to choose from! How about the time we went to Vegas and we were hiking around the Red Rocks, and you fell into a thorny bush. Do you remember that?! Ha! It's really not that funny, but when you screamed "OOOOUUUUUCH!" I just couldn't help but laugh! Yeah...that memory has stayed with me...

Mary Ann said...

I remember being made into ground meat as you road me for about ten feet face down in gravel!

Sneeking out for night games

Grandma and Grandpa Lymans house.

BUT MOSTLY YOU BEING MEAN!!!

Anonymous said...

What about that time in cedar when you were angry driving and you ran that bus of nuns off the interstate... that was a mess.

or

The time you got angry at me for not boiling the water correctly so you picked up the pan and dumped it on me, giving me 2nd degree burns?
that was some crazy times I tell you.

;) ~~ Jeff

Andy Bartholomew said...

Hey you,,,and hey hey you....
not to mention the many times playing dress up....and when I got ethan to say my name before your name. And of course haveing our "sleep overs"

Susan said...

I remember you always wanting to sleep in our room and wearing our t-shirts to bed.