Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Family Freeunion

Most of the family got together this weekend to have a little get-together. I got to the party a little late, but did manage to get some cute pictures.

When I walked in the house after a bunch of them had come of the mountain, Ethan was sitting on the floor so proud to be holding Michelle. When I went to take his picture, all of the other kids in the room wanted to be in the picture too....except Kevin and Jared in the background, they just happened to be sitting there. They were too engrossed in their video games.
Ben snuggling with Michelle, and Jake giving kisses
Kids playing computer games.
Us letting off fireworks.
Jake didn't like the fireworks. I wish you could see how tight he was holding on.
Dad showing Darren how to clean a fish. Ethan watching to see the 'GUTS'.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I wish I could have been there for the fire works

Rose said...

MaryAnn, I was just going to say the exact same thing.

Delene said...

They were just awesome!!! They liked those as much as the neon thingies.

Susan said...

Mom, they are called glow sticks.