Last weekend we had cheer competition. The girls did really well. They took first in one of their areas, and third in the other. I was proud of them. I thought they did a really good job. This is a picture of their basket toss during competition. It was one of the best ones they have ever done. It's nice to have competition done and have cheer come to an end finally. I like it, but I'm ready for a break.
4 comments:
That's lots of fun memories for the girls. It will be nice for you, though, to have a little more time.
That looks like fun
Way to go! Although I'm sure they learned everything from their pro cheer advisor ;)
Looks like you helped them to do great things. The credit goes to those who supported them (moms & coaches) but mostly to the girls who worked hard! Congratulate them for me!
Post a Comment