Tuesday, July 22, 2008
A new Piano
So I've wanted a real piano for a really long time, but haven't been able to let myself branch out and buy one. However, my roommate is taking piano lessons and really wanted a new piano to practice on. She didn't like my keyboard for some reason.... So she went and bought a new piano.
She will probably be mad at me for posting this picture of her, but I like that it shows how excited she was to get it. This is the first time it was played after it was delivered. I'm really excited about the whole thing too. I've spent a lot of time playing it. So it's really nice....I have a brand new piano at my house...and I didn't have to pay anything for it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is a beautiful piano. I've always said if I had to get rid of furniture for some reason, my piano would be the last to go. We would sit on the floor first. I love having a piano.
She looks so happy playing the piano! It sounds lovely too...
It does really add to your living room.
O my gosh! that is the most beautiful paino I have ever seen!! You must be so lucky to have such a cool roommate!! haha
I don't even play any more and I would love a piano. My parents are getting one for Liz - it is like 5 years worth of bithdays and Christmases!
when do I get the keyborad back!
Mary Ann, you'll probably have to go to Idaho to get it. It is beautiful piano.
Post a Comment