Monday, May 29, 2006

BTS




A little BTS and a lot of hard work and the wall is done!! Doesn't it look great!! This picture was taken before we put the molding back on, but you can still get the idea of the drastic change in the wall. The basement seems so much brighter now.....although that could have something to do with the two new light bulbs I put in too. Who knows??!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was a combination of the coats of white paint (excuse me, Daisy White) and new light bulbs. I'll tell you, we can work wonders when we set our minds to it!

Katie said...

BTS??? Best Tracie Siding??? what does it mean!!? you must get it from darren!!

Anonymous said...

Are you a work-aholic? Dear daughter, you need to come home! I have much that needs doing!

Love Your Favorite MOM!

Tracie said...

I cannot divulge the meaning of BTS, because I don't want you to judge me.....and yes, I did get it from Darren.


Mom,
Of course you're my favorite mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Tracie your hair is way cute!!!!

When are you coming down next? I'm jealous I can't have fun with you!