Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wedding Bells


My trainer from the mission, Flor Alvarado, got married on Saturday to Cody Camp. It was so fun to see her get married. I got to be the mother of the bride. She asked me to be her escort. It was kind of fun to see what happens behind the scenes of a temple wedding. She looked so beautiful, and the ceremony was beautiful. Several people from my mission showed up to show their support, as Flor did not have any family there. It was fun to see everyone. The top picture are all people from my mission. My mission president was called as a member of the first quorum of the 70 last conference so he was able to perform the marriage. It was fun to get to spend some time with them before they leave for Argentina where they have been assigned. They leave in August, so they told me I should get married in July so he can marry me too before they leave. I told him not to count on it. It is going to be a while before that happens. Then Hna. Bowen told me she had someone she wanted to set me up with. I'm glad everyone is looking out for me! :) I should have kept track of how many blind dates I have been on since I have been back from my mission. Some better than others!

No comments: