Monday, May 08, 2006

A Forgotten Memory


I can't believe I almost forgot to post this picture. Every once in a while, we have game night at the Clark's. It is lots of fun and I usually loose, but this last time I won!! I had to document the occasion with my new digital camera. We were playing "Screw Your Neighbor" There's probably a better name for it, but that's the name I was taught. It is a lot of fun! Anyone want to play?? The scores are in this order. Kristi, Jon, Darren, Susan, and Tracie. Who lost??

4 comments:

Darren Clark said...

It looks like you lost and I won. Isn't this game scored like hearts?

Tracie said...

yeah right! In your dreams!!

Katie said...

ummm i wanted to come play... lets play soon, k????

Tracie said...

It's not my fault you went to Alaska. Maybe when Darren get's back from vacation we can play again. That is if he's not too bitter from loosing so badly last time.