Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Moose on the Loose


So I was driving along on my way to work this morning...pressed for time, as usual, and all of a sudden, I see a moose running down the streets of Rexburg. Who needs to go to Yellowstone?? It reminded me of that show Northern Exposure my dad used to watch all the time. The sad thing is, I had my camera in my car with me, but I couldn't get it out fast enough to snap the picture, and the cars behind me were getting a little impatient...and I couldn't stop to look, because I would have been late for work. Oh well, here's a cool picture of a moose running down a road. I stole it off the internet. Life's exciting here in Rexburg!! Especially if you work at Artco!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I almost hit a deer driving down a city street in Logan once. But that's not as cool as a moose. Maybe it wanted to get something at DI.