Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Free Rent??


People often say I'm lucky because I don't have to pay rent, but let me assure you I do have to pay rent. Just a different kind. Two nights in a row I have had to give kids baths because they pooped all over me. This was tonight's diaper. I would have taken a picture of the open diaper, but I thought it would have been a little too graphic. This one was a pretty messy one. These photos stink (pun intended), and don't do it justice at all. Even with all of this though, I still have a pretty good deal living here with Susan and Darren. They sure are nice to me!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sick. That could be a good way to teach sex ed. and encourage kids to not do "it."

Susan said...

Tracie is pretty good about changing diapers. But, really, how often do you get pooped on? Come on now.

Tracie said...

Thank goodness it doesn't happen too often...it really is a good form of birth control....not that I need it now!

Anonymous said...

Tracie, you don't know the half of it. I survived a few of yours!!!

MOM

Sierra said...

That is absolutely disgusting. I'm glad I don't have to clean up the poopey diapers of my nephew.