Tuesday, May 09, 2006
The Haircuts
I decided to try out my hair cutting skills again. My nephews were in dire need of a haircut, so I found a way to get them to let me do it. I told them I was going to make them into dinosaurs, with spikes coming down their heads. I was planning on cutting them off after I took pictures, but they wouldn't let me. Oh well, Darren's not here to be embarrassed by it. Kev wants to wear his hair like that to school tomorrow. I'll try and post pictures of them individually. Kev has a good one. But for some reason, it's not letting me download the other pictures. Check out Kevin with his gang signs in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love it! how fun! I want you to teach me to cut boys hair! you are my hero tracie!
Yeah, my mad cutting skills are impressive!!
Post a Comment