Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The 4th of July Celebrations


Kind of a small group for the 4th this year, but it was still fun. Gary and Ami stuck around for the dinner on the 3rd. It was really yummy, and Brianna even got to sit next to Princess Heather. It's actually Miss Gunnision, but when a girl with a crown sat down next to her, she got pretty excited, so we had to take her picture.


Then Mom, Dad and I went to the annual auction. It brings back so many memories. It was fun and kind of weird to see some of the people I went to high school with. Most of them married with several children.


We then met up with My grandparents to watch the fireworks. My dad bummed out on the parade this morning, so just mom and I went. We thought it started at 10:00, but we were wrong. It actually started at 9:00. But we caught the last half of the parade.....and then we came home and finished the bathroom. It was a fun weekend. Although I was a little disapointed they didn't have much of a car show this year. There were only a few cars there. Oh well! I guess you can't have everything.

No comments: