

I wish I had a before shot of this counter. It wasn't painted at all. Just the plywood.


The toilet seat Mary Ann bought for my dad a couple of years ago. I decided to finally put it on . You can't leave floaties in this toilet. I guess you could.....but that would be disgusting.
Me after hours and hours of sanding. I was pretty dirty. It took me several washes to get all of the dust out of my hair. I'm so proud of the seams. It was a dirty job, and a lot of hard work, but it was worth it. Now we just have to get my dad to finish laying the tile so we can put all the base board back on. HMMMM.....maybe next year he'll get around to it. The bathroom is, after all, in working condition. Maybe he'll put doors on the cupboard too. Let's not press our luck!
5 comments:
Thank heavens the dirt washed off! But I am so happy the work got done.
Nice work, Tracie. It looks awesome!
I'm surprised Mom let you upstairs looking like that. Tracie, you can hang the doors on yourself I'll bet.
I could hang the doors.....its just a matter of making the doors. That's the part I don't know how to do.
What a woman! Nice job.
Post a Comment