The other day Ethan told me he wanted me to take his picture while he washed his hands. This is how he posed for me. All on his own. I didn't tell him anything!!
Susan and Darren have already warned me about even thinking of taking a picture of Ethan with a "thing" on his head. I told them it would be great! We could see how much he and Andy really look alike. :)
You better find someone else's kid to do that to! For those who don't know what the "thing" is, it's a maxi pad. Tracie took a picture of Andy in his underwear with one stuck to his forehead. He was probably 7 or 8 years old.
6 comments:
Ethan will shoot you for that picture when he's older. Almost as bad as the one with Andy and the "thing" on his forehead!
I like the sly, come-hither look in his eye--Mr. GQ himself!
Susan and Darren have already warned me about even thinking of taking a picture of Ethan with a "thing" on his head. I told them it would be great! We could see how much he and Andy really look alike. :)
You better find someone else's kid to do that to! For those who don't know what the "thing" is, it's a maxi pad. Tracie took a picture of Andy in his underwear with one stuck to his forehead. He was probably 7 or 8 years old.
I like the Ethan and the cake picture. It's frameable.
I like the Ethan and cake picture, too. Ethan is photogenic!
Post a Comment