Saturday, July 01, 2006

Awaiting at home




When I got home, the first thing I noticed was my mom's flowers. Her Hollyhocks were out in full bloom. I especially noticed her black Hollyhocks. I think they are so pretty. I took some pictures so that if any of you want seeds, you can contact my mom (who also has a blog now, I have a link to her blog on the side bar). I'm not a photographer by any means, but you get the idea. They are really pretty.


My parents started remodeling our basement bathroom about a year ago. My dad is the KING of un-finished projects. This is no exception. He fixed enough so that it was in working condition and that's how it's stayed. So I am taking it upon myself to finish it this weekend....now that I have the skills. Thanks Carl. I was even able to patch up that hole you see in the bottom of the first picture. I also have a section where I have to blend in a higher piece of sheetrock to a lower piece. I have the first coat of mud on the walls, but I think it's going to need a few. I'll be sure to post a picture when it's done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to assist anytime you need some new "skills". I am full of suprises.

Susan said...

I want some seeds!

Anonymous said...

I want some seeds, too...Good work, Tracie!

Carrie said...

gimmee gimmee
(that means "hook me up with seeds!")

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Tracie. I can't wait to see the finished product. She was hard at work when we left this weekend.