Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Brianna





Today is Brianna's Birthday. Happy Birthday Brianna! Gary and Ami came down to do a patriotic fireside for the Gunnison Stake since Gary recently returned from Iraq. They brought Kaitilin with them to entertain Brianna. The rest of the crew is coming tomorrow for the fireside. (Well most of the rest of the crew....actually only half of the crew...anyway, you get the idea!) My mom was looking to buy a cake at the store, but I told her I would just make one when we got home, because it would be so much cheaper. When we got home, I decided to let her make it so I could get started on the bathroom. Aren't I nice!!??

The cake turned out yummy!! You can tell the girls liked it!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those counters look so clean! Oh and good job on the cake, Mom.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same things about the counters. Nice! Two cute girls with cute smiles.