Blowing out the candles
The Tiger and Toucan puzzle the boys picked out for me
My new work out clothes. Compliments of Katie.When I woke up yesterday morning, Ethan was standing outside my door waiting to tell me happy birthday. It was so cute. He told me he was going to pick out a balloon for me. A white one and a pink one. He didn't let me down. I came home from work to all sorts of great things. Susan had hung a happy birthday banner for me, and there were white and pink and blue balloons. I went down stairs to put my bag away, and found my room decorated with streamers and signs....and the biggest shocker....CLEAN. I went back upstairs and found my friend Katie hiding out. She had come and cleaned my room AND did my laundry for me. What a great friend!
Susan prepared a really yummy dinner of BBQ meatballs and rice (one of my favorites). And then made a pound cake (mmmmmm....) and bought ice cream for me. She had taken all the kids to the bookstore to go shopping for gifts for me too. I was well taken care of on my birthday. She got me a new book, and the new Pride and Prejudice movie. I am sure lucky to be able to live with such a great family!!
One of the ladies at work bought a new washer over the weekend, because her old one didn't match her new dryer. So she told me I could have her old one. I'm the luckiest person ever!!!!
4 comments:
I'm glad Katie and Susan worked so hard for your birthday! I'm glad it was a happy one. I just got you a boring old cookbook!
I really liked the cake decorating complements of Ethan.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You so deserve all that was done for you! Thanks for providing all the cute photos of our Rexburg grandsons!
The cake decorating was, in part, done by the cake sticking to the pan.
Post a Comment