
For my birthday, the Clarks gave me a puzzle. I enjoy doing puzzles, so I thought I would put it on. Little did I know how hard of a puzzle it was going to be. Susan and mom were nice enough to help out. After lots of hours, it is finally done. Sometime I need to put together the round daisy puzzle my parents have. That will probably take me two years to finish, but it would be fun to say I did it.
4 comments:
You did it! I've worked lots of puzzles but this one was tough!
Nice work. You forgot to mention that I put in two of the puzzle pieces.
Darren put it two pieces, too. I don't want to help you with the daisy one.
i have to say that i did help with like 7 pieces... a new record for me. :)
Post a Comment