Saturday, July 15, 2006

My 1st Home

So today I went out house shopping agian. I was only planning on looking and not buying....until I found a great deal. I went down last Saturday and didn't have much success. This Saturday I decided to call a real estate agent to help me out. So we met up Saturday morning, and she had a bunch of places lined up for me to see. Some of them were great and some of them were not so great. However, one was just for me. It wasn't supposed to go on the market until Monday, but someone accidently put it on Saturday. We went in and looked at it and it was so nice (for it's price anyway) It is actually a really good deal. They priced it to sell. We figured it out, and my monthly payments will be less than the rent of most of the apartments I had looked at. So I called mom and dad to see what they thought, and put an offer on the house. Now I just have to wait until they accept the offer. I hope everything goes smoothly. The yard is in pretty bad shape. There's no grass planted, but that's something I can fix. The interior has just been totally re-done. New carpet and tile. Anyway, here are some pictures for you to see. I didn't get any of the interior, but you can go to this website and see some interior photos.


cute stone walkway to garden


large cement patio

Garden area

Driveway

4 comments:

Delene said...

Are you excited or what???? That pine tree is awfull big! The good thing about no yard is that you can do what you want to with it.

Susan said...

Yeh, I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see it in person and see what you do with it. I'll help with the yard work.

Anonymous said...

Thats great tracie!!! Have fun with the work

Anonymous said...

Tracie, that is so cool! I looked at the inside pictures. That is really fun. I'm excited for you.