Tuesday, July 11, 2006

After Dinner


Katie waiting to be dunked

After the dunking



The chase

After the Chase

After dinner Katie talked me into going to her ward activity. It was a lot of fun. Her bishop is a rancher with a huge yard. He opened up the irrigation pipes onto the lawn and flooded the whole thing. We played all sorts of water games and such. I was content to watch people get drenched.....until Katie got some of her guy friends from the ward to come and tackle me down. I put up a pretty good fight though, so they didn't get me too wet. And don't worry, I got Katie back. I talked her into getting in the dunk tank. I didn't get to dunk her, someone ran in front and pushed the button before I could dunk her by throwing, but it was sure fun seeing her up there. That's what friends are for.