



I wasn't about to sit around on my day off, so first I made plans to go to Yellowstone. (I have never been, and I've lived an hour and a half away for almost three years now) My friends backed out on me at the last min. because they had heard the weather was going to be bad, so I had to come up with an alternative. Darren told me I could go to Menan and visit the cemetary with them....that didn't sound like too much fun, but then he suggested that I go to Jackson Hole Wyoming. That was a much better idea. I decided I was going to go even if I had to go by myself, but fortunatly my friend Katie gave up on doing homework (as any true friend would do) to come with me. Thanks Katie!! We had a lot of fun. We stopped at the spud drive inn on the way up to take a picture of the giant spud on the truck. Katie took this awesome picture of me jumping off the truck. Ha!! It makes me laugh every time I look at it. Everyone has to take a picture in front of the antler arch whenever in Jackson. Katie and I were about to cross the street and a lady handed us a flag and told us we needed to use it. A lady on the opposite side of the street thought it was so funny she took our picture for us. The last picture is just Katie and I hanging out in the park before we headed home. It snowed on us a little on the way up and on the way back coming over the pass, but while we were there it just rained off and on but nothing too bad. It actually turned out to be a nice day to be in Jackson. It sure was a fun day!!
3 comments:
what a sweet picture of you jumping off the potatoe truck!! you're my hero! It was a lot of fun! thanks again for inviting me!! It's a good thing we had eachother because it was rather dangerous crossing the street with that big orange flag!! :) good times, good times...
Looks like you guys had a great time. Too bad I had to miss out.
Post a Comment