Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lawn Mowing


This week when I was mowing the lawn, Kevin decided he wanted to try. He did a pretty good job until it was time to turn around and go back. He had a hard time and left rows of grass un-mowed. It was pretty funny. You can't really see it in these pictures, but you get the gist. Then I took over to clean things up and broke the lawn mower. I only had one little strip left to mow, and the lawn mower died on me. We put new gas in it and checked the spark plugs, but no luck.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for teaching my kid how to mow the lawn. When you leave he can take over.

Delene said...

Leave it to Tracie to break the lawn mower! Kevin did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of when Darren used to mow the lawn. He too would leave unmowed strips. He was always in too big of a hurry to get done.